You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around saying “We buy homes for CASH in Orlando!”
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, here at House Solutions USA we wanted to share with you what these types of companies can do for you, with a describe the overall process.
Are still struggling to sell your home because of its or where it’s located? Are you tired of waiting and feel like you are about ready to give up? Or maybe you are in the middle of a situation like a job loss, foreclosure, inherited a really old house, or any other reason that is putting you in a difficult spot, making having that house on your hands a burden for you and your family?
This is where companies that offer cash for homes in Orlando Florida may be willing to help.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At House Solutions USA, our cash for homes in Orlando program is simple. We evaluate the current value of your home in its AS-IS condition in the local market that you are in, and make you an offer to purchase your home. In many cases, we can complete the process in as little as 7 days; it all depends on the condition of your property’s “Title” as it is known in the real estate industry. That’s it…………it is as simple as that. Since there are no middle men involved like Realtors or Banks, you can sell your home that quickly.
Other companies in Florida may offer a similar program… often with small differences. The main differences between one “cash for homes” company and another are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house
- Their history and credibility in helping local Central Florida home owners; you have to be really careful here to make sure you are dealing with a legitimate company.
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we usually pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you). This is something you have to watch out for (see The Biggest Trend below)
- What they do with the house after they buy it
The Biggest Trend
The main trend that we are seeing is that a lot of companies that advertise we buy houses actually have no plans or resources (cash) to purchase your home at all. Instead, they talk a good game, get you to sign a contract, and then look for another buyer for your home so that they never have to put out a dime. While this might be ok for some if it all works out and your home gets sold, this is a disaster for those who really need to sell in a specific time-frame, or need the cash for themselves or their family. If the home does not get sold, you are stuck and have to start all over again.
So how do you prevent this from happening to you? Do your research. Check out the company online on facebook, google, pinterest, twitter etc to get a good idea of whom you are dealing with and who they do business with. Check out their reviews.
Our Local Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With House Solutions USA, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or call us at (407) 738-1581. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an educated and fair offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies will throw out low ball offers without knowing anything about your property. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone.
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. Working with us is stress-free. We make you a fair offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit for you.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Central Florida Area House Stacks Up!